Monday, March 24, 2014

Blog Post of the Day 3/24

Welcome back! How was your Spring Break? Tell me all about it. You've been out of school for 10 days so I know you will have plenty to share. Make it good!


For Spring Break I went to Playa Del Carmen with my family and a bunch of friends from Blue Valley. My girlfriend Caroline also came with me. We stayed in the Iberostar Tucan resort which was an all inclusive resort with a lot of cool activities going on all the time. I spent a lot of time hanging out with my girlfriend and my buddies on the beach and going out to eat. There was also a night club on our resort that was extremely popular for a lot of the kids. The only bad thing about it was the fact that there was so many creepy mexicans there. Towards the end of Spring Break, we had to come back early because the Baseball team had to go down to Oklahoma to open our season against Bishop Kelley. Luckily, we took both games with scores of 7-4 and 22-10. The worst part about break was that I was never home. I got to sleep in my bed a total of 4 times the whole break. Overall it was a lot of fun, but I'm really glad I'm home. On the other hand though I'm not happy to be back at school. I just want to hurry up and graduate at this point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment